Search

31 Days of Thrifting & Refashion



Click on the links below to check it out!

Day 1:   Shopping Hiatus: What I've Learned
Day 2:   Dressing for Your Body
Day 3:   Dressing for Your Body II
Day 4:   Refashion Love
Day 5:   Dressing for Your Body III
Day 8:   A Plethora on My Plate
Day 9:   Adding Length
Day 11: First Refashion Repost
Day 12: Thrifting and A Pleated Skirt
Day 14: I Thrift, You Thrift, We Thrift
Day 16: Spooky Spark Soiree
Day 21: Thrifty-Glam Glitter Skulls
Day 22: T-shirt to Fringe Scarf Refashion
Day 23: So Ya Wanna Make a Donation


Coming Soon!

4 Ways to Refashion Men's T-shirt
Sweater to Pillow Upcycle
How to Hem Pants





You can check me out on Pinterest, or just follow my Fashion Love and Refashion Love boards.

Look for this icon at The Nester's 31 Day Writing Challenge under Fashion & Beauty: