Search

Mani Monday - Neon Melon, Neon Pink, and Sunlit


My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades! Although I've discovered that neon yellow is not in my complimentary color palette, this mani was pretty dang fun anyway.



Sinful Neon Melon for base, Kleancolor Neon Pink for stamping, and Icing Sunlit for sparkle and shine.

P.S. Neon Pink truly does go on as a bright, bold pink but layered over the bright yellow it turned orange.



In the shade. I tried to capture how this totally glowed, even without much light, but no luck.



Love this sparkle coat by Icing. Micro glitter in bright green with golden amber bar glitter. Only issue I had with this is the formula was really goopy. I think I'll have to add some thinner to help make a smoother application.

Found this mani while looking through my old pics - did this back in July! Not sure which stamping plate I used, so I'll look it up if anyone is interested.

Anyone else ready for some Fall-inspired manis?