Search

{ Weekly Photo Feature } - Minted


Since I posted my farewell to summer blurb, I'm feeling better about embracing the upcoming fall season. The warm caramel apple cider, the cozy knits and cute layering options, the anticipation of all the holiday decorating...what's not to love?

The first in the long line-up of holiday celebrations may include Halloween for you and your family. Even if you're not big on skeletons, witches, spiderwebs, and carving pumpkins, one can't help but realize that it's definitely the time to add some festive autumnal touches: Colorful maple leaf wreaths, purple and orange potted mums, fuzzy knitted throws, blue Cinderella pumpkins (yes, they're real!)...

If you do love Halloween, there are some seriously cute party invites and photo cards you can send to family and friends in honor of the season. I'm featuring Minted, today. It's not my typical Weekly Photo Feature which usually includes amazing photography and decor, but I'm suddenly feeling like I'm going to go through a lost of postage this year. :)










{images courtesy of Minted.com}