Search

Pinterest Phrenzie

You love it. You're obsessed. You think about it before you fall asleep at night. You awake wondering what new images and inspiration you'll find today. It makes you happy. You don't ever want to live without it.
You might have a problem.

Pinterest.



It's new. It's fun. It's amazing. It's totally addictive.



I've been waiting for an invite for...
wait for it...
five, FIVE, months. I've re-applied twice, thinking maybe it went to my spam folder the first time. No dice. Finally, last week, I applied once again using a different email. BAM! Within a couple days I had my invite and I am hooked.



I'll keep this short and sweet. If you haven't tried it, go. Do. You'll thank me...or curse me. If it ends your marriage or gets you fired from your job don't blame me. I'm telling you, you won't want to ever get off......your computer...............again.








Oh yeah. A plethora of Pinterest perusing available every day. All day. For-ev-er. Pinterest, please don't ever go away.

P.S. You can check out my pins at www.pinterest.com/bellastoria

{Tags: spray paint, color wheel, vintage, furniture, makeover, party decor, raspberry sorbet, interior design, decorator, thrift store}