Search

Day 4 | Refashion Love

We interrupt our regularly scheduled post to bring you some refashioning inspiration!

Okay, really...my internet has been wonky and I haven't been able to finish my post for Part III of Dressing for Your Body.  Don't worry, it will be back tomorrow!

Meantime, I thought I'd show you some of my inspiration for upcoming refashions we'll be getting groovy with!  'Cause I don't know about you, but I love getting something trendy on the cheap...but doesn't look cheap!


A little lace...

via Loft



A little stenciling...

via Loft


 
DIY dolman shirt...

via Forever21



Reworking a too-small sweater...

via Loft



DIY high-low skirt from granny skirt...

via Target



Hammer pants from old PJs...okay, not really.

via Forever21


Excited yet?  I hope so!  This is just a smattering of fun stuff we're going to tackle this month!


********************

Q:  Is there anything you guys want me to post about during the Refashion & Thrifting Challenge?  Please comment!

P.S.  Don't forget to become a Follower to qualify to enter the big GIVEAWAY at the end of the series!  We have to have at least 25 new followers (total=64) to have prizes, so don't be shy!