Search

Aerosmith - "Pink, is My Favorite Color"



Baby wants to kill me!

Mellow dramatic much?  Yeah, okay.  But seriously...I'm SO ready for my lit'l dude to make his appearance and give me back my body.  I'm in PAIN here, people!

But I digress...

With the baby and holidays and building our house and whatnot, I've been a bit behind on the whole Christmas decorating business.  Not to mention my poor hutch and other projects that are crying out for some attention.  Hopefully I'll be able to muster the energy to finish a few things around the house in the next week or two, but until then, a little pink holiday inspiration!

Yes, PINK.























And my annual pink adorned Christmas tree!  ♥

P.S.  Aren't the pink macaron ornaments at the top of the page A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E?

*

I'd love to see what you're up to!  Fun holiday crafts, decor, mantels, trees, baked goods, anything!  Comment with a link and I'll visit your blog!