Search

{ Printable } - Just Be







So I've been accused of only posting three times this month.

Guilty as charged.

There are many honorable reasons why I've left you all rocking yourselves in a dark corner wondering, "Why? Why has she abandoned me?" (It's okay. I know I'm the only reason you get up in the morning.)

Besides the crazy weather preventing me from painting and finishing projects, and this month being ridiculously busy for my family, I've also been a bit uninspired. "A bit" is an understatement, actually. I think I've been putting a lot of pressure to craft and reupholster and share ideas and post about really cool inspiring things. Sometimes, however, you just need to do laundry, and build a "Tangled" tower with your toddler, and cut coupons, and maybe even take a nap.


Meantime, I came across this quote and thought it was appropriate to display in an enormous full sized mural on my living room wall. Okay, not really. But I did make an 8x10 print to put on my nightstand to remind myself that sometimes life is about living. That it's often about the little everyday things like drawing and blowing bubbles with my daughter, eating dinner as a family, reserving time to just snuggle and talk with the hubsters, and not just about coming up with cool projects to write about online. It reminds me that I don't have to be perfect at everything, or try to prove to anyone who I am and what I'm capable of.


"Just be. After all, we are human beings, not human doings." - Kobi Yamada


So here's my "Just Be" printable as a great big rainbow sprinkles covered "thank you" for sticking around even though I've left you rocking back and forth all month, sucking your thumb, and crying out, "Why?"

You're the best readers, ever! Smushes and huggles!