Search

How To Order Your Premium Starter Kit



Welcome to your wellness journey!

No one has been more surprised by how incredible essential oils can be than me!  I was introduced to oils and aromatherapy over 20 years ago (thanks, Mom!) but have only dabbled in it here and there until this past year.


Click here to read why I ditched toxic cleaning products and why I started drinking the essential oil Kool-aid (aka. How I got my kids to play outside among the mosquitoes and why I never worry about allergies any more)! 


Click here to get started!


If you hang out with me on Instagram, you know that in addition to your Starter Kit, you'll also receive FREE GIFTS!

Your Premium Kit also includes a free full sized bonus oil (this month is Citronella!), a $10 credit on your account, plus a full set of amber glass spray and roller bottles OR a 500ml LED misting diffuser when you sign up with Essential Rewards through me (Sponsor/Enroller ID: 23926509)!


You'll also get access to our exclusive Facebook community with the sweetest people ever who share plenty of education, DIY ideas, promos, and fun ideas as you get started using essential oils.  You'll never be alone trying to figure out how to use any of your fun new products!




Need more info?

Here's a step by step of how to order your Premium Starter Kit.  You can choose from an essential oil kit (and pick your favorite diffuser), the Thieves cleaning kit, the antioxidant Ningxia kit, and more!



Watch this 45 sec video for the easy step by step!





Click here if you'd rather read the PDF



I'm so happy you're here!  I want to help you get everything you need to start using your oils and non-toxic cleaners right away!

When you sign up with me, not only do you get a free oil, $10 credit, access to our exclusive FB group, plus a personal welcome pack from me...

...You'll also get to choose a FULL SET of glass amber bottles or a beautiful LED diffuser!

Just message me here, on Instagram, or I'll contact you after you've completed your sign up and you can tell me which gift is your favorite!


amber glass bottles and led misting diffuser gifts for essential oils when you sign up for a premium starter kit and essential rewards with bellastoria.net

Are you ready?



I would love to be a part of your wellness journey!  I invite you to explore all that these amazing natural products can do for you and your family.

Need more info?  Please feel free to comment below with questions, or visit me on Instagram! @mybellastoria


Hugs & High Fives!
♥ Holly


P.S.  I'd love to hear what brought you here!  Have you used oils before?  Are you looking for non-toxic cleaning products?  Are you interested in earning commissions or just getting great wholesale deals?  Let me know in the comments!

young living thieves concentrate for laundry