Search

{ Quiz } What's Your Color Personality?

http://www.bhg.com/decorating/color-personality/

Always a sucker for a fun home decor/personality quiz, I recently took this quiz from Better Homes and Gardens.

Here are my results:


Funny enough, I went through a definite phase where I was totally NOT into pink...at all. I'll call it my grunge period (complete with Van's, extra large t-shirts, and a flannel tied around my waist...every day.  Every.  Day.  My poor mom). Also, my favorite colors (if I had to choose) are coral pink and aqua/mint.  I'm also crushing on Pantone's Color of the Year:  Radiant Orchid.


I was quite surprised by my results, but really, what can you expect with questions relating to gooey macaroni and cheese and my favorite handbag?  All in all, I suppose the color choice is accurate enough since the description clearly allows me to live in an English pastoral cottage (a la "The Holiday" = ♥) or a Park Avenue flat (oooh, fancy!).

Q:  So what is your favorite go-to handbag?  What do you think of Pantone's 2014 star hue?