Search

Update!

 
ATTENTION!  First pics of the inside of my house now posted!

Epic, I know.

Here are a few shots of the house the day before we moved in...


Foyer looking into Master Bedroom (right) an Living Room (left)

And someday we'll add a bucket load of molding and some casing and it will look a bit more like this...




Here it is from another direction.


Living Room looking into Foyer and Entry

Fireplace details like a mantel and gorgeous mosaic tile like this...




Every girly girl's dream is a fabulous dressing room...


Master Dressing Room

And yes, I do need about that much storage for shoes.  Okay, not quite, but close!  I know, I know.  It's a sickness.




This is going to be a slow process, but isn't that what creating a home is all about?  There's definitely a part of me (bigger than I'd like to admit) that wants it all done NOW.  But I know I'll be happier if I can take time to make design choices slowly, deliberately, and wait patiently for the perfect elements to complete a room.  Curated not contrived, right?

Anyone out there just moving into a new home?  Itching for some home improvement projects?  Wish you could just hire a decorator and have it all done?  Am I the only one who wishes I had mounds of money to spend at Home Goods?  Love that place...