Search

Hiatus + Ongoing Obsession



Some amazing readers may have noticed I've been MIA for a month (yikes!).  Sorry folks!  Totally unintentional.  I've got loads of projects to share with you but the whole we're-moving-and-have-no-lives-outside-building-a-house thing has really got me preoccupied.

We've finally got paint colors and finishes figured out (I think!), so now I can start dreaming of decorating (and packing! Ugh.)!

To ease my way back into the bloggin' thang, I thought I'd share a few of my latest inspirations.

SO excited!


Bright, cheery, yellow + teal, fab rug, pretty grey paint, thick white molding...an entryway doesn't get any happier!  (Is that a turquoise garden gnome on the shelf?)


Do I even have to say how cool this painted "runner" is?!


Tufted and nailed bed, aqua rug (love!), Moroccan mirror, trellis pillows, mirrored bedside dresser, swirly garden


In love with the ceiling, light fixture (capiz shells!), blue paint, and overall dreamy feel.


Love this bathroom! Perfect for the kiddos.  Ornate mirror, pale grey cabinets, and (of course) turquoise and yellow!


Hubba hubba!  Now this is a fabulous bathroom fit for the "master"!  And, I think I may have a mirror obsession.


Loving the moody greys and weathered wood finishes here.  Tufted bench, antique-style chairs and table, and mercury glass - yes, please!


Muted teal, dark wood, ornate mirror, modern crystal chandelier...prettiest breakfast nook I ever did see!


Ah, thick molding, built-in cabinets & shelves, gorgeous fireplace tile, and another pretty trellis rug!

I know this is technically a wedding salon, but - hello!  Everything about this space is fresh, flirty, and beautiful.  Think the hubby will let me add some pink the our bedroom?  *wink*


I've posted this picture before...it's just that gorgeous!  In LOVE with the rich purple velvet and aqua throw.  *sigh*


Dark floors and bright white again.  Love the subtle coastal feel in this entry space.  Looking forward to adding custom touches like paneled walls!


Wow.  Just, wow.  Love everything about this space!  Don't know if I have the guts to do a black ceiling, but I'm totally crushing on this stunning, glamorous work space.


Marble counters and beautiful details.  Check out the "upholstery" nails!


Huge sink, marble, dark floors (again), and I love how the added extra cabinet height with giant molding.  A little brighter aqua subway tile and this kitchen would be ideal!


Does this California girl miss the ocean?  Yes!  That's okay (for now - heehee), I'll try to bring home the feel of beach side living in my new home.  Happy daisies and grey shaker shingles will help get me there!


Greige board and batten and white farmhouse/craftsman garage doors make this girl happy!


Raise your hands...who else wants a pretty aqua door and planter?  Those checkerboard tiles don't hurt, neither!

Thanks for looking and letting me share with you my home inspiration!


Coming Soon!
{40 Days + 40 Bags Declutter Challenge}
{High-end Accessory Dup}
{Laundry Room Before & After}