Search

Mani Monday - Kimpletely in Love + Black

 

Here's my latest stamping mani.  Schmancy, huh?

Nicole by OPI in Kimpletely in Love was used as the base.  It's a bit sheer - probably a 2-3 on a scale of 1-5 (1 being very sheer, 5 being opaque) so I had to use 3-4 coats to get the look I wanted.  Next time, I'd just use a nude or light pink base so I don't use up so much of this gorgeous OPI color!


Isn't the iridescent blue shimmer gorgeous?!  Sad it doesn't translate to the nail as well as in the bottle, but it still gives your mani a very pretty shimmer.

 

 Cute, right?  OPI pink base, Konad black polish and Bundle Monster plate BM-209 for the fishnet look and Cheeky stamping plate CH1for the cute bow on my ring fingers.



 

Can you tell which finger I stamped first?

Index finger, anyone?  Oops.  Apparently linear, full-nail stamps aren't my forte quite yet.  Practice, practice!  :)