Search

Mani Monday - Neon Pop + Rave Royalty


Whoa, two manicure posts in a row! The mind boggles.

Don't worry, I'm still going to be sharing my thrifty finds and furniture makeovers, but in an attempt to have fun with my blog sharing ALL the things that I love (generalist Jack of all trades that I am) I wanted to start including more of my fashion and beauty finds as well!

Hence, Mani Mondays! Yay!



I Love how this turned out! I went a little crazy this weekend at the mall, since I only get out there maybe every six months (deprived, I know) and bought...wait for it...

TWENTY THREE...that's 23...new nail polishes. I know, I have a problem.



Neon Pop is nameless, except a tiny bar code sticker that coded the hue as "nn crl" which translated to neon coral. This polish has a nice formula and dried SUPER fast, so you need to work quickly to avoid streaking or bumpy finishes. Also, this is a matte polish.

Two coats worked great since I knew I'd be stamping over it. For an absolutely opaque finish I would recommend three thin coats.



After waiting about, oh, seven seconds for the Neon Coral to dry, I used Konad special polish in white to stamp flowers using Bundle Monster plate BM-224.

Time for flakies! One well-placed coat of Icing "Rave Royalty" gave my mani that little something extra. A girl can't have too many sparkles!



Isn't it fun? Camera once again had a tough time capturing the true neon-ness of the base polish. It's a gorgeous neon coral pink with a slight fuchsia shimmer.

~*~

Where to Buy: Neon Pop - Charlotte Russe; Icing - Icing boutique (sister to Claire's); BM-224 via Amazon

Q: Anyone else excited for some super bright summer manicures? I'd love to see your links!