Search

Just A Little Coastal Eye Candy

I hope you have all had a beautiful weekend! It's been raining here and I'm LOVING it! I know, I'm a little strange. Please feel free to leave comments in that regard. Ha!

We'll have another Photo of the Week later today, as well as some great thrifting projects I've been working on. I'm so excited! Meantime, here's just something pretty I found browsing around the other day. The color palette is so calm and happy. I'm totally enamoured with the textures and use of cool aquas and greys along with the fun little pops of sunshiny yellow. Makes me want to dig my flip flops and Bermuda shorts out of my closet and go sit out on the balcony with some lemonade. You know, the balcony at this house. My house. Mine!



I {heart} green orchids. And, dost mine eyes deceive me? Are those pastel sugar cookies on the table?



Loving the little triplet of peering windows, plus a hoard of aqua, turquoise, yellow and white serving dishes and vases doesn't hurt, either.



White washed bamboo chairs, hydrangea, a fantastic sideboard, sea fans, delicate crystal wall sconces and more aqua glass...gorgeous!



What a great idea to add a little casual seating in this breakfast breezeway. I totally love the board and battan look with a little pale seafoam paint inbetween the white slats.



Um, LOVE! L-O-V-E. The aqua armoire is calling my name. No really. I think they even left a message for me. It wants me to take him home (yes, it's a boy), but only if their friend, the giraffe print chaise, gets to come with. Oh, alright...if you insist!



Now who's been taking photos of my bedroom! There isn't a thing in this entire room that I don't totally adore (except maybe that purse on the tufted trunk - sorry!). A little chic, a little beachy, a little casual, both calm and energizing = Mine!

I remember the issue featuring this home a while back and I came across these photos again while perusing Coastal Living.com. Eat them up. Devour them. Just save some for me!

{Images courtesy of Coastal Living}