Search

Fashionista 2011


So there are a few things I'm really wanting to complete my wardrobe for 2011. Wanna know my top ten?

No. 1 - soft denim long sleeved collared shirt

No. 2 - below the knee high waisted black pencil skirt

No. 3 - chunky knit pale/medium grey scarf





No. 4 - flat cognac riding boots

No. 5 - navy, purple, and grey opaque tights




No. 6 - comfy ballet flats with rounded tow

No. 7 - lightweight white collared shirt




No. 8 - skinny black belt - braided or studded

No. 9 - pale nude pumps/wedged heels

No. 10 - white and navy striped boat neck top




Amazing how a few accessories and basics can really complete a wardrobe and make you feel totally snazzy. I mean, how many outfits have you put together, stood back to look in the mirror, and thought to yourself, "Gee, if only I had purple tights?" See? Like, everyday, right?

So how about you? What items would just make your wardrobe this year? What items do you own that you could totally live without?