Search

Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...nummy sugar cookies with purdy ribbon! Who needs a stinky ol' partridge anyway?


Every year I've thought about doing twelve days of fun little gifts and trinkets leading up to Christmas Eve; fun things that I can exchange with my friends, family and neighbors. Every year I fail miserably, waiting too long to get started and thinking maybe my friends wouldn't mind just five or six days of Christmas. Ha!


This year, by golly, I'm going to do it right, and you're going to help me! Don't worry, you don't have to do anything except hold me accountable. The guilt alone if you comment and ask whether or not I managed to make it all happen will do the trick. Meantime...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

P.S. Did anyone else notice that I just happened to add two posts in a row with cookies in it? Yeah, I didn't notice either. ;)