Search

Merry & Bright

Can you believe it? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Wow...I am so not ready for the holidays to be over. It always seems like this huge crescendo from Halloween, to Thanksgiving, to Christmas. Then New Year's Eve is all the leftover excitement of Christmas jammed into a night of parties and glitter (or jammies and Martinelli's), and then.........it's over. *sigh* Another January 1st. An entire year looming before us. You start all over again: back to school, back to work, renewing resolutions, cleaning up after the holiday rush...I don't know about you, but I'm usually fairly depressed when it comes to January. However! This year...this year I have plans. Big plans. I'm going to be painting (crosses fingers for a large space heater for the garage so I can continue to paint in spite of the snow), reupholstering, decorating and purging my wardrobe for some fun new things. It's going to be a great new year and I am determined to keep happily busy despite my Christmas withdrawl.

But listen to me, I'm all doom and gloom and it's not even Christmas yet! Okay, so here's what I wanted to share. I've been doodling around in Photoshop for a simple holiday announcement to share with friends and family. I thought I'd post it here, too. Unfortunately, I didn't have any photos of all three of us together, so it's just me and my daughter, for now.




Here's wishing you all a very merry holiday, full of family and good company, thoughtful gifts, and the magic and wonder of the season!