Search

{ Fabulously Frugal Finds } - Stuff to Paint!

Hey guys! I was perusing the local thrift store recently and look what I found!

This great lamp will look so great primed and painted a soft cottage white with a little antiquing, and for just $5 buckaroos!


And, wow! Okay, so I know it looks a little crazy 70's or something right now, but I think this is the most fabulous $3 find ever! This crazy tree is going to get a paint job...in what color or treatment, I have yet to decide (anyone out there have a suggestion?), but you can bet it's going to look awesome when I'm done!



And check this baby out! Gross worn green upholstery now, but wouldn't it be so shabby sweet in a natural linen with a inverted pleat ruffle across the bottom? Or make your very own slipper chair with gorgeous champagne or slate blue rough silk. Or maybe more modern eclectic with a fabulous large organic print in orange and turquoise? *sigh* I wish I had a place for it and a good excuse to buy a chair...but alas, someone else will hopefully rescue this $15 ugly duckling.




How about you? What have you found lately that tickles your fancy and gets you all kinds of excited to make-over?