Search

{ Printable } - Valentine's Day


Okay, first let me apologize for not posting the last two days of my 30 for 30 fashion challenge. We kinda been sick, and honestly, I haven't done much but stay in my pj's all day. I have big plans for some cute outfits tomorrow, however, and I promise to maybe double up my posts once or twice to make up for it. Double up my posts? Yup. For example: I wear some snazzy work ensemble to the office, then maybe change my duds to something a little sassier for date night. I'll photograph both and you can enjoy two fashion posts in a single day. Woot!


Secondly, in the spirit of apologies, I would like to offer a small gift for your downloading pleasure. I know there are a million subway tile are printables out there in blogland, but I figured there would be no harm in adding my version to the pile!





It's a 5x7 ratio but will print nicely for an 8x10, too - will just have a white border around it. No mat required!
Just right click on the image and a large version will open up for your printing pleasure. If you have any troubles getting it to play nice when you print, feel free to leave a comment and I'll be happy to help!

Happy Heart Day!

Linky Linky:
A Few of My Favorite Things
Just a Girl
The Shabby Nest