Search

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas



Okay, so I've been thinking a little about decorating for Christmas lately. But I've been so preoccupied with de-cluttering my home that I haven't even taken down my autumnal decor yet. I'm truly ashamed, especially considering my dear hubby actually went to our storage before Halloween to grab our Christmas tree (yeah, the fake kind). Such a darling, and yet here I am, in December, without a pine cone, frothy bow, glistening ornament or wrapped package to my name.



I just can't seem to get into the mood to decorate (let alone take snazzy photos for y'all) until I have a nice, clean canvas to work with. But don't worry my friends, I have loads of goodies up my sleeves: a felt poinsettia pillow tutorial, dollar store pottery barn redesigns, holiday gift ideas, do-it-yourself poster art, thrift store sconces brought back to life, plus some great holiday party fashion and Twelve Days of Christmas gift ideas! Meantime, a girl can still dream of gorgeous holiday decor, right? So here's a few of my favorite things that I've been dreaming of...



Ooooh, I'm getting goosebumps! Such fabulous textures, layers, and just enough holiday shimmer...


Completely drool-worthy chair, and how fabulous is that minimalist tree with a few baroque crystals strung delicately to catch the window light just so...



* sigh * I'm so loving white on white right now. Maybe a little cream, ivory, snow cap, marshmallow...

Maybe just a little hydrangea green or seafoam thrown in for good measure...



...or a bit of Tiffany Blue? Oh yeah! And check out that tree...it's in an urn! Can I have it? Please? I've been really good this year...
So, you wanna come over? I'll call when my house looks remotely like any of these...