Search

Pin There, Done That

I think I can safely say that we all love Pinterest.  Oh how I wish that I'd thought of that one!  So much eye candy, so much inspiration, SO many untried DIY projects and recipes!

Hey now, I know I'm not the only one. ;)

Well here ya go!  Welcome to my new blog series:  "Pin There, Done That"

This will be an on-going series for Bella Storia when I share completed Pinterest projects with you!  Some may be awesome, some may hang their head in shame, but I promise to share them all with you so you can create for yourself, or stay away, far far away!

And just to wet your whistle, as they say (okay, so no one says that except your grandpa, and it sounds just as strange, but there ya go), here is a round-up of some of the projects I plan on attempting:

Kool-Aid and coconut oil?  Yum!  Chloe will love making this with me.  ;)

Perfect for all those baby formula containers I've saved!



I remember making these at girl's camp!


I have one of these glass pumpkins!  Can't wait to try Mirror Effect!


This is amazing!  Going to try my hand at a butterfly wreath for Spring.


Dollar Tree to the rescue!  Perfect for all seasons, too!


Bought some canvas on sale at Michaels...trying my hand at some abstract painting for the new house!



Perfect beachy/rustic accent wall for little Ryker's room!


Summer will be here sooner than we think!  Dreamy "Project Porch" coming soon!


A list of Pinterest to-dos wouldn't be complete without a recipe or two!  Easy cinnamon pull-apart bread, here I come!


I've definitely been using my wire racks for the wrong thing!  Can't wait to try...


Such a good idea!  Wedding and Baby cards together in one place as mini memory books.  So smart!


This is just the tip of the iceberg, folks!  There are SO many more I can't wait to try!

Do you have any favorite Pinterest crafts, DIY's, or recipes that you love?  Any Pinterest fails?



Or...