Search

Spark Your Holiday Event



Sorry I've been MIA for a while.  Holidays and whatnot.  ;)  Buuuut, I wanted to delight and amaze you with pics from the epic Spark Your Holiday event from a few weeks ago.

Margie and Jamie are super awesome and totally set the mood for holiday fun with their latest craft party!




Don't throw away that water damaged book, or old dictionary, or those random game tallies, or clothing patterns - they make awesome "ephemera" and paper scraps for super pretty paper wreaths!




One of my projects was creating this paper covered canvas, which probably doesn't need to take as long as it took me to tear pieces of paper and Mod Podge them onto an inexpensive craft canvas.  Buuuuut, I looked long and hard to find papers that had cool quotes or special meaning.  Then, I almost left it just like this...




...and then I decided everything looks better with glitter!








A countdown to Christmas project was offered where we created these calendar tags.





A little spray paint, ribbon, and craft scraps turned this Ikea frame into the perfect calendar tag holder.





I crazy "heart" this pennant that Jamie had draped across her blue painted piano!  Isn't it darling?




Her tree was equally charming, if not even more sparkly!  Jamie has a beautiful, sentimental home full of gorgeous DIY projects, and I couldn't help but take a few snapshots of her lovely holiday decor!




The lovely lady herself and I - isn't she the cutest?!




And the amazing woman who keeps putting on the best girl's night out parties, the ubër talented, Margie!




I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to get to know these gals a bit and enjoy some much needed girl time!  Can't wait for the next Spark event!

Happy Crafting!


P.S.  If any of you would like a tutorial/pictorial on these Spark projects, just let me know!  I've been thinking about creating one or two anyway.  ;)